I’ve seen other bloggers do “10 on Tuesday” and I like the little insight that it gives into their life. 10 questions can seem like a lot sometimes so I decided to do five…on Friday 🙂
I am super excited that the new Cinderella movie is coming out tonight so I thought I’d do more of a Disney themed 5 on Friday:
1. What is your all-time favorite Disney movie? The animated Cinderella is my all-time favorite Disney movie. It has been since I was a little girl.
2. What is your favorite Disney princess? Of course Cinderella. My wedding dress was Alfred Angelo’s version of Cinderella’s dress and I have a collection of Cinderella mugs that I rotate through. I’m excited that all the Cinderella-themed stuff is out for the new movie.
3. What is your favorite Disney prince? Probably Aladdin because it’s one of the princes you learn the most about and because his voice was also DJ’s boyfriend, Steve, from Full House. The 5 year old Cassady had a crush on Steve.
4. What is your favorite non-animated Disney movie? Oh definitely the Cinderella version with Brandy as Cinderella and Whitney Houston as the fairy godmother. Enchanted is a close second though.
5. What is your favorite Pixar movie? The Incredibles with little Jack Jack. I started calling my cousin, Jackie, Jack Jack after I saw that movie.
We’re going to see Cinderella with some of our friends tonight, I’m sure we’ll be surrounded by little girls and I’ll be wishing I was one of them 🙂
This function has been disabled for Wedding Photographers NYC | Cassady K Photography Blog.